Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween wrap-up

Reese was Tinkerbell for Halloween 2008! Here's a shot of her outfit in its entirety. Isn't she a cute little fairy?

She's very well-versed in the movie Peter Pan, so seeing Daddy as a pretty convincing Hook was a little disconcerting for R.

She was actually a little scared of him. But that quickly passed when he took off the costume.

She really didn't understand why we were leaving our house, where there was ample candy. The concept of trick-or-treating didn't really settle in this year.

Why would we leave all this candy behind? We can just trick-or-treat here.

Okay, I guess I'll go to another house.

Have you ever seen such a long face on Halloween?

We did end up going across the street to t-or-t, and then attempted a few other houses (no one was home at those). R didn't really get into it and preferred going home to hand out candy to the other kids.

Here we are, about to head out.

Oh, did I mention I was Peter Pan? After a failed attempt at Wendy....

Um, no, I do not want to stand by Hook!

Very concerned.

The Neverland crew.

Papa, Ma Pam Kathy and Janise came over for a short visit to see R in her costume. Here she is with papa and Gypsy Ma Pam.

After all the festivities--a great end to a big day--Chinese takeout and a rib feast!




Mmmmmm. Now we are responding to the constant chants of, "Candy, candy, I want candy!" And that's just me and David. Haha! It was a fun evening. Happy Dia de los Muertos, y'all.

1 comment:

M. Mehta said...

I love your Peter Pan look!! All of you look great in your get ups. Well done!!

I'm glad it was a fun time, despite not being into t-or-ting. That will come in time. . . :)

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!! xoxo