Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What goes around comes around

Well, I meant to bring my camera to dinner to celebrate Aunt Kathy's birthday, but I forgot it, along with her card--oops.
I did take some pics of Reese in an outfit that Grandma Margaret made for me to wear when I was her age. Luckily, it has an "R" embroidered on it. Reese modeled the "vintage" (sigh) dress along with her hipster new boots. Wish those came in my size!






We had a great dinner at Eastside celebrating Kathy's bday--happy birthday Aunt Kath!

4 comments:

M. Mehta said...

That's the dress!!!! I love it!! And the boots!! WOW! I want those in my size, too! Wait, I might wear the same size as Reese? :)

And belated Happy B-day to Kathy!

Shelly said...

You've been wondering about that dress, haven't you? R does take after her Aunt M with extraordinarily small feet, but these are a little big on her, so they might work!

Leya said...

She's getting SO big! I can't believe it...

Anonymous said...

i love that you kept some of your old dresses. they are so cute on reese!