Thursday, November 6, 2008

Slow (but busy) week

Actually, it's not a slow week by any means. It's just been a slow blogging week, in that I haven't been blogging at all. We went to the ranch on Monday night, we had a playdate with RJ Tuesday and I heard there was some sort of election that day as well (yay!), I went to a play last night, and tonight we celebrated Granny's birthday with a Luby's/cupcake feast. I just haven't been taking any pictures at all, shame shame. So here are a few from our ranch night on Monday. Scratch that, these first two are post-HW, with Reese playing with my Peter Pan hat. She wasn't feeling well the few days on/after HW, which explains her disinterest in trick-or-treating (she was already getting sick), but she was able to smile for these pics pretty well.


Now here are the ranch pics--amazing sunset view...

..captured with a crappy digital camera. Squint and maybe you can tell how breathtaking it was.

R modeling her new and beloved tee--it embodies the many things she adores: pink, sparkly things, pink...

...and Hook 'ek Horns, at which she is getting quite good.

She practices a lot. And any time she sees a longhorn head, she announces, "Hey, Hook 'em horns!"

Then there's also this.

Another attempt at capturing that great sunset.

And, deep breath, this weekend is my 15 year high school reunion. Exhale deep breath. I can't believe it's been that long. I can't believe I'm going. Okay, I'm only going to one party, the Saturday evening shindig at Cord and Anne's house, but still. Probably will give me fodder for interesting blog posts afterward. Thank goodness for Spanx. Y'all take care.

No comments: