Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ready or not!

I've mentioned that Reese loves her some hide-and-seek. So David got back yesterday and in her hyperventilating state of excitement (which lasted all evening), she demanded lots of hiding. And since I was not the one inducing hyperventilation, so I took it upon myself to be "it." Here I come....
Hmm, where could they be hiding?

I just cannot find them for the life of me. Huh!

Oh, there they are!

Happy Daddy and daughter.

David was the sole object of R's attention all evening. So I kept hearing things like, "Daddy, GET! UP!" or "Daddy, c'mhere!" I think this was, "I want Daddy stand up and play with me!" No rest for the weary, David, sorry.

Okay, I better scoot and get R's lunch ready. Today is their "Pumpkin Patch Party" at school, and we are all super excited for her to have a really fun day. I went above and beyond and offered to prepare and bring...the napkins. For serious. I passed right over anything that might require turning the oven on and opted for paper goods. So, probably another post today, if for no other reason than to illustrate her HW outfit cuteness.

3 comments:

M. Mehta said...

Oh my cuteness!! I love it.

Welcome home, David!

Can't wait to see the party pics. And love the paper goods, btw. :)

Anonymous said...

These are great pics - we love your blog! You have to teach me how to do this....its so fun to see pics of Reese and you and David all the time. Love you. Happy Halloween!

Shelly said...

Christine--Thank you so much! It is super easy, I will be happy to show you. We'd love to keep up with a Williams blog!