Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I Heart Rollingwood

I probably don't say it enough, but I love my neighborhood. I really do.
Some of my girlfriends decided to meet up for an afternoon playdate at RW park. How could we say no to such fun, practically in our backyard?
Here's Reese, "at the helm," as Shannon put it. I thought it was more "slightly disgruntled," but Shannon has a better way with words, obv.

Hi cute girls! Also, watch out parents, in 13 years! Ainsley, Lulu, and Reese in a rare moment of seated togetherness.

I love meeting up with these gals. I so fondly remember the Gymboree days. We had the most fun group of moms and kids (mainly girls!), and we had so much fun catching up and chatting during class. Also, Mr. Aaron, because he's pretty fun and cute himself. I guess I am a little sad that I have been so focused on getting R into her preschool class and making sure she's behaving properly that I haven't really had a chance to meet other parents. I need to work on that, because really, at this point, it's so lucky we can still pick the kids (aka, their parents, too) we want our kids to hang out with. That will all change soon enough!
The other part of I heart RW is the fun RWC (Rollingwood Women's Club) meetings we have. Laila and I went to the October one at my friend Karen's house tonight, and we learned a few tips on holiday entertaining, ate some yummy apps and just had a generally nice time chatting with our cool neighbors.
So, off to bed, and preparing for David to return tomorrow. It's a great week and will only get better!
Can't wait!
xoxoxo

1 comment:

Stephreese said...

Rollingwood is awesome!! Soon enough she will be playing softball at those fields and birthday parties at the pool! I remember being a member to that pool being a BIG DEAL when I was little lol! It's also nice that she can have her little play dates and then you can have yours!!! I hope you guys have a very Happy Halloween!!! Tell David that we say hi :)