Thursday, October 16, 2008

"Isn't she a cutie-cutie?"

That's what Reese says about both of her newest little friends, Baby Simone and now, Baby Nico. Welcome to the world, precious Nicola Monique! And the answer on both counts is, "Absolutely!" These little girls are darlings. I didn't do a very good job at being photographer today at the hospital. Here are a few shots of newbie "cutie-cutie" Nico:

Cindy holds the tiny sweetie.

What a sweet face!

Monique and Neal are adjusting to parenthood very well, and both look great. They even got some sleep last night--yea! I can't wait to see Nico again soon, and will work on getting some much better pics on here.

I forgot to post this last week--we went to dinner with the Ohls and I captured this "chat" Reese and RJ were having on the playground at Austin Pizza. Ryan said it perfectly--"What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall during that conversation!"


I can only imagine R was telling RJ waaaaaay more than he ever wanted to know about Peter Pan, since that's a main topic of discussion around here these days. :)

2 comments:

ashley said...

oh goodie- pictures of nico! i haven't seen any yet! what a beautiful baby!

M. Mehta said...

Ash! I sent you our album!! I hope you got it! :)
Shel, thanks for posting-- I finally updated our blog, too!
I love the pic of those two in deep convo on the picnic bench. TOO "cutie-cutie" for words. ;-)