Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Back, by popular demand

...more pics of Nico Mehta! Mom, Reese and I paid the newly expanded fam a visit tonight and had a wonderful time visiting with them. They are all doing well, Nico is a dream baby at a week old--not crying much, on a fairly regular schedule (!!) and of course capturing everyone's heart that meets her.
Neal and Monique are doing amazingly well, too. I don't think I could form a sentence when R was a week old. At least I really don't remember all that much those first few weeks....
Sweet daddy Neal and his baby girl

Beautiful mama Monique and her sweetie

CUTIE alert

Oh my goodness, can she be any more precious? And also, "alert" is a good word--she was awake, alert and content the whole hour we were there--amazing!

Mom, aka "Baby Whisperer"

Okay, a little sadness when the paci falls

Oh hey, Reese was there too, although she clearly understood she was not the center of attention. As soon as I held Nico, it was, "Mommy, I want you to hoooooold me." Then with Ma Pam, "Ma Pam, please hoooold me." But when we got down to it, R really wanted to hold Nico. She's too little yet, but she got a kick out of looking at her in the pack and play.

And keeping herself occupied with the pumpkin. I heard her tell it, "You go to school; I'm the teacher. I'm so glad you're at my school. Your mommy will come back right after lunch." Thank you, pumpkin, for insight into my child's experience at school.

"Hey, I hear around town you're known as 'Ma Pam'...cool if I call you that?"

"Whew, that's a relief"

Lastly, my "artsy fartsy" pic that captured all three Mehtas....what a great fam! :) Love you guys.

2 comments:

M. Mehta said...

Oh, you got some really great pictures!! We had such fun visiting with you. Thank you for coming to see us, and for the fabulous food!!! Reese, you will hold little Nico very soon. :) xo, M

M. Mehta said...

Oh, yeah, Neal also wanted me to let you know that she had a meltdown right after you left, so I promise it's not all dream-baby, all-the-time around here. Although, we're still not complaining. She's pretty much a dream come true to us!!! :)