Monday, September 8, 2008

One upon-ce a time....

...Mommy decided to blog about totally random pictures.
Reese is saying "One upon-ce a time" all the time these days, usually diving right into some babbling, partially coherent interpretation of a story she's heard. It's really quite amusing, although I'm not sure that's what she's going for.
And continuing in the vein of partially coherent, here is my blog entry! Mainly consisting of random groupings of pictures. Yes, Reese is napping and I am trying to avoid doing other stuff, namely cleaning up the house.
Here's Miss Thang, strutting her stuff with her sunglasses perched on her head...

In an oddly manic turn of events, I found Reese rocking this piggy on the floor of my office while singing every last word of "Rockabye Baby" (which is a truly frightening song, if you stop and think about the lyrics)

Then she decided they needed a change of environment

And she ended up putting Piggy in time-out. It all came together when she yelled, "You need to go to time-out! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5..." I still haven't been able to determine exactly what the pig did to go from lullabies to punishment so quickly.

Then I turned my back for a few seconds and she scaled the changing table, clearly without remorse

Reese has been feeling particularly feisty (slash naughty) today. Her new thing is announcing when she is misbehaving, as in, "I throwing A FIT!!! I throw a FIT!!" This is often accompanied by pulling all of her books off the shelf, or, as seen here, tossing crayons and markers randomly around the room.

Clearly, I have a strong-willed child.

So that's pretty much the dish on what went down so far today. We dropped David at the airport and were sad to see him go, but I know we will get down to FL again soon for another visit. I warned you, random blog entry! Not much continuity today. Anyway....
And everyone lived happily ever after, the end.

1 comment:

M. Mehta said...

I like random entries! Love the pics, too.