Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

What a wonderful Easter weekend! Reese, Weston and I went to a fabulous egg hunt yesterday at our friends' ranch. I did not get any pics because I was watching Miss R and juggling the baby, but you'll just have to take my word for it--a fun time all around on a perfect spring day!
This morning the weather did not cooperate as much, and the pics I took of R's egg hunt weren't great. But we went out to the ranch after church and the weather was a bit better, so we got some good bluebonnet pics.

Adorable siblings! Of course, Weston won't look where you want him to yet. And the lure of the tasty hand is too much to resist.


My gorgeous girl!


My beautiful boy!


And a costume change, natch.


We got a few group pics that turned out fairly decent (this one, minus awkward posing, oddly red hair and the aforementioned hand snacking).


And got to have some great QT with my folks, as well as a delicious Easter meal.


Happy Easter, everybody!

3 comments:

M. Mehta said...

Sweet pictures! I'm dying to do a bluebonnet session, too. I hope I can find a patch in Austin that is not on the highway... :)

ashley said...

beautiful pictures!

lissalynn said...

classic texas tradition, picture in the bluebonnets. i can still remember a great pic of you and jenny when you were just little ones.