Thursday, April 8, 2010

50-50-50

W's four-month check-up was today. He is right where he is supposed to be size-wise:

Weight: 15 lbs., 2 oz. (50th percentile)
Height: 25 inches (50th percentile)
Can't remember head circumference (not so interesting anyway), but also 50th percentile.

Healthy boy! Not too shabby for a guy who started in the tenth percentile!

He is such a happy boy. And getting so big! We tried out R's old exersaucer today and I'd say it was a HIT! But you don't have to take my word for it, judge for yourself:







I love the pics with his dangling legs (they don't quite reach) and his proud expression ("I'm so BIG!"). But the sweetest moment happened tonight. I didn't take a picture because it was one of those in-the-moment experiences. Reese played with Weston in the exersaucer for a good 30 minutes, and at one point, he looked at her and was just beaming! That boy loves his amazing big sis and was absolutely thrilled that she was playing with him. My heart just swelled! And I can't tell you how wonderful it is for them to be able to "play" on some level now, too--makes it so much more fun for Reesie. :)

1 comment:

lissalynn said...

sounds like little reesie is a great big sis! thats good for weston! he is so precious shellly! and getting big so fast.