Friday, December 11, 2009

Quick updatezzzzzzzzzz

We're pushing through the early haziness of sleep deprivation now--last night went well, but we were up taking turns with diapers, nursing (well, that was mainly me) and formula feeding. Little guy has jaundice and my supply has not come in yet, so we are trying to push it through with a little formula. Also, he seems pretty hungry and gulps it down, so hopefully it will help with sleeping, etc. Anyway, we did formula a couple of times last night but got the pediatrician's go ahead to try it after every nursing session until the milk comes in. Also, no one warned me how awful the post circumcision diapers can be--now he's healing up, but WOW--that was stressful there for a day or two.
Anyway, I am nodding off while nursing, addressing cards, typing, talking--pretty much any given time now--so I better sign off before this post drifts off into some undecipherable territory...but here are a few recent pics, courtesy of my FIL.

Reese with her very own special tree--pink natch! We've decorated it up some more since this was taken--but it does look awfully cute in her room!


Weston wearing his skull cap (get it?!) from the Mehtas...


It works really well with his laid back personality! He's been very chilled out so far. We are so fortunate to have such a relaxed and calm little man...

Who is also a wonderful nap-time snuggler...and on that note, I am going to try to catch up on some rest! xxoo

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Weston is so, so precious! And I adore Reese's tree. Keeping you all in my thoughts during this very special time of year and special time in your lives. xoxo

M. Mehta said...

Oooooooooo, I can't wait to snuggle. :)