Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Quick pics of the little man




Most of you have probably seen the pics via Facebook or email at this point, but he's so freaking cute, I can't stand to not post! (Okay, I'm biased...)
A lot of people are remarking how much he looks like Reese. I agree with this completely--it's almost uncanny-- but he also looks A LOT like David did as a baby. It will be really interesting to see how he changes over the next few days/weeks (well, months/years also!)....
So far, he has been a completely chilled out little guy. He's a super-snuggler and has been nursing, sleeping and "eliminating" like a total champ.
We have loved having so many family and friends to visit and will be here until tomorrow (Thursday), so please stop by if you would like to come visit!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

congrats, congrats! He's so beautiful. I wish I could stop by and visit!!!

Kath said...

If y'all remember, Reese looked like Miguel or Gramma Margaret when she was newly born., I agree, Wes(ley? don't know what we are calling him) has more of David's looks. He looks a little more like Reese does now - through the eyes in the first pix. But I can't wait till I see him in person for final determination.

ashley said...

so stinkin' cute!

M. Mehta said...

It's ridiculous how cute he is. I can't wait to hold him. :)

Parks Family said...

he is pretty freaking cute, you are not biased!!