Thursday, March 19, 2009

Beautiful, beautiful baby girl

What a blessing! Baby girl ?? arrived today. And as part of a family tradition, Ash and Ryan have not yet selected a name for the beauty, so I'm calling her "AJ" for Ash Jr. She is truly a gorgeous baby and seems very sweet, not making a sound the entire hour I visited. She is one of the cuddlebug babies that are such a joy to hold. So precious!
I love this pic of Ash and "AJ". The expression says it all: Mom, I've already got you wrapped around my thumb, don't I?

She sure knows who her Mama is!

These two are a little blurry but she's already grown used to her papparazzi, as the flashes hardly seem to register.


Apparently, Mama and RJ also sleep with their mouths open...

Hmmm, thinking really hard...and I promise I was holding her well, but her neck looks all kinds of jacked up here.

Without her hat on, and nom nom nom, delicious baby cuteness!

What an angel!

Baby girl, you are already so loved and I was so thrilled to finally meet you today! I can't even begin to imagine what your wonderful future may hold! xoxo

3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh, she's so beautiful!!! Thanks for posting pics! And I love "AJ". :)

M. Mehta said...

Gorgeous. Can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

I have been calling her AJ today too! So funny! She is absolutely gorgeous! Tell them congrats and job well done for us! xoxoxo