Friday, March 13, 2009

Back in black

Thank you friends for all the input and advice! I went with the black dress, obviously! There was such a range of attire at the event, but I am glad I was wearing a dress. I tried a lot of the suggestions--a long necklace, tights, a belt, and went with most of them, but couldn't find the right belt for the outfit. I did, however, find an insanely cool pair of shoes, as did David.
Here we are, ready for the party:

We rarely get this dolled up these days! And here are our shoes, the "red hot" part of our ensembles! Fer-rosh!

Still don't have the bday party pics, but I will get them! Here's R showing off her school project yesterday, a necklace. And yes, she gets in her nightie as soon as she gets home from school. This particular one is the beloved Cinderella "naughty." It's got tears and holes and is basically a shredded ugly thing, but R adores it.

Pleased with the necklace.

Showing me her favorite shape on the necklace, the sun!

Off to run around today. Will post more later.

2 comments:

M. Mehta said...

Cute! You all look great! Love the shoes.

Anonymous said...

Great picture!! You and David look so good!!