Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A warm end to a wild year

Aaah, December in Texas. It could be 10 degrees or 80 degrees. You just never know. Today, it was closer to 80. So we got out and enjoyed the heck out of the beautiful day. Which, naturally, involved dressing up in my pink camisole and a full skirted tutu.

And lots of playing chase with Greta, a very willing participant.

She thought R's tutu was a lovely dog toy.

Flamenco pose!



I feel like I've spent a good portion of the day cleaning, cooking, and then cleaning again, while dealing with potty and chewing mishaps, mainly from the puppy, but also from the toddler. So, I think I will follow Greta's lead and hit the rack, minus the seemingly wildly uncomfortable neck craning. This is seriously how she is sleeping at the moment.

I had to take the picture from two angles because she is such a puff of fur, and I'm not sure you can really tell what a crazy position it is.

This will likely be the last Babble post for 2008...Reese and I are heading off to relax and ring in the new year at the ranch, after our FL vacay plans were nixed this time around...I hope you all have a lovely and safe celebration, and here's to 2009 being a wonderful, happy, healthy year for everyone, all around! Much love!

2 comments:

M. Mehta said...

Happy New Year to the Bains! I hope the year has started off great so far. xo, M

lissalynn said...

little reee is too cute for words. you must have so much fun with her! happy new year!