Saturday, December 20, 2008

More playdate and Steph's graduation!

Yep, I was right--Shannon did get some better pics!
First, here is one of sweet Ainsley and myself--love, love her piggies! Tatum has such cute ones as well. It makes me want to stop trimming R's hair so she can have cute pigtails like her buddies.

And a much better one of the three gals. I wish I remember what we were saying to them because it was eliciting some bemused reactions...it's almost as if you can hear a collective, "Huh."

Last night, we attended a fun graduation party for my sweet cousin, Stephanie! She graduated from Texas State and already has a teaching job underway in the Eanes district. Way to go, Steph!
Here's a partial family shot--Steph and Bo, me and R, my folks and my aunt Janise and grandma Margaret.

Naturally, we are all quite proud of her. Reese likes to express her pride in affectionate ways.

Two lovely ladies!

We're so proud of you, Stephanie! xoxoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Stephanie!!

Anonymous said...

i'm honored by all my families mentions in this and a few earlier posts. I'm so glad the girls had a good time playign together. I"m sorry I brought some testosterone to the party...i got out of there as quickly as possible. I also love the fact that you all come over at 11am and I'm sitting there in my pajamas (in the middle of the week!) eating chick-fil-a for breakfast. Ah, the live of Austin's Local Celebs. You all have an awesome christmas and let's get together soon! Come to NYE party...Cole and David can be buddies that night.