Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A little preview

Just to tide you over, while I slack off on blogging duties....
I took R to Laguna Gloria last week to have her pics done by the fabulous Christi Cosper of Candid Chic Photos. She hasn't put up the whole gallery yet, but check out her preview by clicking on her site (www.candidchicphotos.com), then going to "Blog" and looking under the heading "The last one is my favorite" (or something close to that). She got a few great ones!
I'll get around to posting more soon. Really, I have lots of excuses this time: I locked myself out of my office (don't ask), I currently can't find my camera (again, no questions), and now I have to block off a couple of hours for R's nap every day b/c she will only get to sleep in my bed for an afternoon nap. I would act all mad about this, but I am finding that I quite willingly doze off a bit each afternoon and I really love cuddling up with her. It's so sweet and cozy, and I know it won't last much longer. It's become my absolute favorite time of the day. And big girl bed at night is (fingers crossed, wood-knocking) going pretty well....
So, super quick update, pics and more info to follow at some later date.
Night night!

5 comments:

SGuilbeaux said...

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo's!! Reese is such a gorgeous little lady! And of course you are beautiful as always! Love the Tutu!! And your right the last one is my favorite!!

M. Mehta said...

Incredible photos!

Unknown said...

That photo of the two of you is so amazingly beautiful. You both look gorgeous! What's up with the monogrammed outfits all the other kids on the blog are wearing? Is this a Texas thing? I've never seen that before.

Erin said...

The pics are fantastic! I love the one of the two of you! I'm with Michele questioning all those other outifts... :)

Shelly said...

Thanks, y'all! I saw all the monogrammed outfits on her blog and felt like we had missed the memo or something! I'd say it's definitely a Texas thing, or maybe more accurately, a southern thing...