Thursday, February 4, 2010

Preview of coming attractions...

While we are waiting on someone to come out and fix our computer that has decided to randomly stop connecting to the internet (I've been using my work laptop & don't want to download tons of personal pics on it), I wanted to share a link from our portrait session a couple of weeks ago. The pics of the kiddos turned out so incredibly well, we are just thrilled! We love our photographer, Christi from Candid Chic! Enjoy...

Follow this link (may have to copy & paste into your browser: http://ccosper.photobiz.com/viewing/?slideshowID=9057) to see a slideshow of images. Turn music on for added fun :)
Password: weston

4 comments:

M. Mehta said...

Wow, those are stunning!

I didn't realize Weston's eyes were so incredibly blue! Of course, he's been a perfect sleeping angel, every time I've seen him. LOL.

Awesome, awesome pics.

ashley said...

These pictures are amazing!! I love every single one! Weston is just beautiful--- love his eyes!!

Sarah D. said...

What amazing photos. Both your kiddos are so incredibly beautiful. I love the ones of the two of them. What a sweet, special bond. Thanks for sharing!

Erin said...

Wow - those are amazing pic, Shel! Love the one where R is laughing and W is laying on top of her. They're too cute!