Monday, February 1, 2010

The many faces of Weston

Can't resist sharing--he's such a cute little guy! And getting so expressive these days.... as you can see....





Weston continues to be a great little cuddler, warm and cozy. This is a little difficult during the 2 and 3 a.m. feedings....or really anytime these days, since we're pretty exhausted. David and I joke that he's like a horse tranquilizer--you put him on your chest and BOOM! You're out.


I had both kids on my own this past weekend. Big thanks to my aunts for helping me out. The nights were tiring and the days a little harder but we all managed just fine.
Weston is changing so much every day--so attentive and alert, so expressive. We are getting a few small smiles here and there--but I'm ready for the big gummy grins and belly laughs--they can't be far away. And those will be the ultimate reward for the continuous lack of sleep!

2 comments:

M. Mehta said...

Oh, these are fabulous pics!! I can't believe how much he's a-changing. :) Congratulations on your first weekend alone! Glad it's over though. Whew! ;-)

lissalynn said...

wow he is gettin big, what a healthy little guy! cute expressions, before you know it hell be talking and walking! how fun!