Monday, June 22, 2009

Surf's up, dude

To round out our lovely Father's Day, David pulled his stand-up paddle board into the pool so R and Greta could have a "ride."
He helped Reese up...


She's a natural!

And also swims like a little fishy--it still hasn't stopped amazing me!

Next up, Greta.

D wants to take her out with him and have her ride on the board while he paddles up and down Lady Bird Lake.

So there was some practice with both of them on the board.

It seemed to go well!


But we couldn't keep R off of it, in the end! She wants her own surf board.

She's sitting on my lap right now, and she just told me, "I don't like Daddy's surf board because it's not pink." Ah, so. She had me fooled.

2 comments:

M. Mehta said...

Coolest thing ever!!!

Nanci said...

Shelly,

That is so cool with the puppy surfing and so odd, I had never heard her name before and Aaron's fiancee's name is Greta! from Albania :) great name!