Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A quick laugh...

Here are three funny sites/videos to check out if/when you want a quick laugh.
If you like or even just remember "Total Eclipse of the Heart" from the 80s, you must must watch this "literal video," where the singers dictate what happens in the video. OMG, I can't remember when I laughed this hard. "Mullet with headlights..."
Anyway, two others I have also been enjoying:
Cake Wrecks, a site dedicated to really bizarre and often just badly made professional cakes.
And one we can all relate to, at least in some capacity: Awkward Family Photos. I think it explains itself.
See, I promised I wouldn't post about illness in this one....

3 comments:

Kelly Sweazea said...

check out www.cuteoverload.com it is my favorite, and always makes me smile! Hope Reese is feeling better! :)

Shelly said...

That is a really sweet and funny site! Makes me want to send in a pic of our pup Greta but she's getting too big to be in the "cute little puppy" category (as she's literally falling off of my lap as I type)....

SGuilbeaux said...

Those sites are awesome!! I think I may have a couple of Awk photos to submit lol!!! Thanks for sharing!!