Friday, February 27, 2009

Two for the road

Daddy got a new bike and with that new toy came a seat attached for Reese. I have fond childhood memories of riding behind my mom's bike, all over Tarrytown, but especially to Deep Eddy. This contraption isn't all that different, really. And R seemed equally excited about it.

She was fascinated by the handle bar to hold.



And once we got her situated, we put on the new princess helmet--already being put to good use!

I am "steadying" the bike but also not wanting to let go! It seemed like the new seat was throwing the bike way off balance, but D assured me it was just fine.

There they go...and I start holding my breath!....


...and here they come! Whew, I finally exhaled!


Fun times ahead!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! That seat looks a million times safer than the one my parents put me in when I was little!

Shelly said...

That's probably true...we didn't have the "roller coaster safety bar" feature, did we?

M. Mehta said...

That is SO COOL!