Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fighting for their rights

This is basically what our past 24 hours have looked like. How 'bout yours?
So, we went to the farm and had a wonderful time and neither of us brought our cameras. We have no visual proof, but you'll have to take our word for it. Also, it should be mentioned we got a Wii for Christmas and David purchased Guitar Hero. At the farm, David, Bain, Blake and Blaise played A LOT of Guitar Hero. And David continued that upon our return.
Ready to rock out.

Reese provides masterful dance sequences throughout the performances.

Sometimes they border on the vaudeville/burlesque side...

But mainly, there's a whole lot of jumping and flailing of arms.



Sometimes it gets intense.

Other times, maracas seem like the right addition.


David: "You're really going to blog about this?" Silly, silly, silly question.

I have to admit, a lot of Reese's moves bear a frightening resemblance to my dance moves from the college days.



"Daddy, I'm tired of this song. I want a new one."

Everyone gets in on the music. Note Greta stealthily chewing the maracas on the side.

2 comments:

M. Mehta said...

I recognized a dance move or two. . . ;-)

I hear drums were purchased? OMG, I'm so coming over to play!!

Shelly said...

Yep, he got the World Tour version so there's all sorts of stuff. Not really sure where all this is going to go in our house....but you are most welcome to come over and play whenever! Reese and I will dance!