Saturday, January 17, 2009

Pink dogs and sexy boys

Last night, Reese announced she was making a "pink Labradoodle" out of tissue paper. Over the past week or so, she keeps saying things like, "I wish, I wish with all my heart...that we could have ANOTHER doggie!" When pressed on the topic, she confesses that she is worried about Greta's lack of canine friends.
Here's a glimpse of exactly what is entailed when making a pink Labradoodle out of tissue paper. Apparently, you have to keep the paper flat. I did not do that and was told in no uncertain terms how off course I was.



This is what Greta thought of the whole activity.

Reese had an animated phone chat with Ma Pam and Papa last night. They are in Kauai for 3 weeks and were in the midst of some huge wind storm. Here's R's reaction when they told her they got her some new jibbitz for her crocs. Of course, she could not fathom why she couldn't have them rightnow!

I love all the gesturing that goes on when she's on the phone. It's really funny!


This is what David is wearing right this moment to go on a walk in our neighborhood. I kid you not.

Here we go, headed out on our walk. I wonder how many honks we'll get.

3 comments:

M. Mehta said...

SEXY BOY. . . I love that shirt. :)

Any honks?

Erin said...

So...how many honks did you get?? :)

Shelly said...

He zipped it up! Chicken!