Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cat burglar!

If you see anyone suspicious (probably HS kids...or some JERKHEAD somewhere) driving around with this cat, just let me know....

..because someone stole it from our front yard last night! We made such a production of putting it out yesterday. We had specifically ordered it after I saw one just like it over by my parents' house. It was awesome; its head turned and its eyes glowed at night. Then when D and R went to check on it this morning--poof! Gone! First night out. I am so mad!

In other news, yes, I will get the Disney post up soon. It will be a looooong one. We had a fabulous time--totally exhausting but an absolute blast! We have been going nonstop since we got back, so I can't promise exactly when the post will be completed--just that it will....
R is set to get her H1N1 vaccine next week--whew! Apparently, I will not be receiving one due to such limited supplies & where I am in the pregnancy (far enough along to deliver if need be), but we are able to get her one, so that is going to be such a HUGE relief to me. I will do a happy dance after she gets that shot!
We close on our casa tomorrow. We have a few repairs and things lined up and then we will be moving. We are enjoying the process of figuring out what goes where and what we need to get, but it will be so helpful to get back in the space and envision the furniture we have and have found in the actual house. I can't wait to be there and can't wait for R to see it!

Sorry for the catty post, just had to blow off some steam. I'm not the only angry one though. I'll leave you with D's hand crafted sign for the cat-napper:

2 comments:

M. Mehta said...

Congrats on the house-closing!

Still can't believe the cat-nabber. :(

Cord Shiflet said...

I never saw the sign. that's classic! I guess it worked....just not in time though. at least you got it back.