Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Weston's week

Here's how the week started:

At the doctors office after 24 hour vomit fest & 103 fever....








Two pediatricians visits on Monday, 2 xrays, 3 shots & a diagnosis of an ear infection & bronchial virus (like RSV).


Here's where we are on wednesday:

At Dell (after another long doctor visit), trying to stabilize breathing.




-




Poor baby is so exhausted, he's sleeping through most of it. Hoping we will get some answers....

Did I mention Reese had the flu all last week?

When is cold & flu season over?!?!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

M. Mehta said...

Oh no. :( I am so sorry. Hope you are all doing better soon.

Kath said...

Shelly - It just breaks my heart to see Weston so sick. I hope the doctors come up with some way to help him and to end this chronic problem.

Love Kathy

Shelly said...

Weston is much better today. He had all sorts of treatments and meds at the hospital and is on a couple of different meds at home now, plus regular breathing treatments. He has RSV again. The pediatrician says he is more susceptible to these viruses than some kids--he has a condition that is basically pre-asthma. I hate that they both get this from me--R used to have scary breathing situations too, and still uses the nebulizer at times. Ugh.

ashley said...

poor little guy! so glad he is feeling better now!